Thursday, 3 November 2011

The wonder of smartphones

Smart phones are amazing they can text, email, phone & use the internet. Now I don't want to sound 40 years older than I am but seriously they are wonderful. I use mine mainly for texting and e-mailing but mainly texting. But they can bring bad habits like 'u' or 'y' instead of 'you' or 'why' which I can't help but using in English or Humanities sometimes. But otherwise smart phones are excellent for example amazing Android or IOS (iPhone/Pod/Pad) apps like 'Barcode Scanner' or 'Angry Birds' or even simply a news app. I think smart phones are amazingly wonderful and easy to use but What do you think, 'Are they a pest?' or 'Are they amazing?'.

Adam Todd - 7R

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab

^ ^ ^ See how amazing they are they even have an e-mail footer to show off. :-)

2 comments:

  1. The most amazing thing to me is that you e mailed this post from your smartphone...no computer was needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Whiteside Says.............. Well done I think they are amazing I want a IPhone 4S for christmas obviously not going to happen. However you are right I fell like typing "U" instead of you.

    ReplyDelete

We love to receive comments and try to moderate them promptly. If you choose to sign in as anonymous please let us know who you are in the body of the comment.