Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Open Evening - 2011!

Below are a series of comments typed in by visitors to EN3 -on open evening.  We invited our young visitors to tell us about their experiences of BBEC's Open Evening.

Hi I'm Dylan Blair I go to St Francis Goosnargh ( I'm in year 4 ) I have just walked in and the English room is brilliant!

Hi I'm Brogan Blair (Dylan's brother) I can't wait to go and look around the school.

Hi i'm Megan and I loved the cooking class! Im from St. Clares catholic primary school and I loved the way they made the food taste so nice !


Hi! Im Thomas Hulme @ broughton primary!!! Ermmm well everythings pretty cool, the literacy and ict is good; and everybody is really friendly. The apple orchard idea is pretty awesome as well.

Hi! Im Aishah Hussain from ST. AUGUSTINES I have enjoyed the opening evening and best of all i enjoyed eating the yummy pancakes YUM YUM !!! broughton is a really gooooood school and i really hope i come Byeeeeeeeee :)

 HI IM HUSNAIN I AM  RELATED TO  AMMARAH  JAHANGIR AND FAHIM JAHGIR I LOVED THEN OPEN DAY AND A REALLY WICKED SCHOOL, I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

Grace Gudgeon and Emily Stewart, Queens Drive I like the goo in science. I loved going all around the school and doing all of the activites with the pupils of the school!

this school looks amazing I would love to come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alex culbert, longridge ce primary school

hi, im eve and i think this school is awsome everything is great.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan, i went to St Clares aswell.My favorite teacher was Mr Mckweon.He was great.Have you been to Whitehough yet.Honestly it is great. The food classes at broughton are really good. I like cooking. You can enter Junior Masterchef which i entered and i got to the semi-finals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Husnain, i'm glad you liked our open evening. Broughton is a really friendly and welcoming place to be! During the evening, what did you like best ( subject/activites) ?

    ReplyDelete

We love to receive comments and try to moderate them promptly. If you choose to sign in as anonymous please let us know who you are in the body of the comment.