Wednesday, 7 September 2011

EXCITING NEWS AND A FIRST FOR BBEC!

If you know what blogging is and if you know that quad means 4, then you might be able to work out what QUADBLOGGING is.  I can tell you it's something that is going to happen on this blog between now and Christmas; it's something that is going to involve my lower school English classes; and it's something that reminds me of my earliest days in teaching, many moons ago, when I organised a pen-pal scheme for some of my classes to encourage them to write.

Watch this space for more news!
CLIP ART LINK

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! Megans Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to encourage open communications between schools and other students. I look forward to reading all the posts over the coming months. Amy's Mum - 7K1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an excellent way to communicate to other schools and students what kind of work you are doing, and being able to communicate this visually in an interactive way! Ammarah's Mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to seeing what you do with the blog! Joel's mum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think quadblogging is a brilliant idea and gives the children a great opportunity to interact with other school pupils around the world. Ben's Mum

    ReplyDelete

We love to receive comments and try to moderate them promptly. If you choose to sign in as anonymous please let us know who you are in the body of the comment.