Thursday, 15 September 2011

#QUADBLOGGING 1: 7K1 LAUNCH OUR QUADBLOGGING PROJECT

Who better to launch a brand new project for BBEC (quadblogging) than my brand new class, 7K1.  Here they are showing off their hardly used Homework Diaries.  Just give it time, folks!

Apologies for the poor quality photo.  I will get better - promise!


Meet Some Of 7K1 (mp3)


We are really looking forward to working with our Quadblogging partner schools: 
OLCHFA Comprehensive School in Swansea, Wales
Hartshill School, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England.
and
Cathedral of St Raymond School, Joliet, Illinois, USA

Check out their blogs below.

http://csrncomputers.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea
    Ellie's dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great project because it will let my son learn about how other schools do lessons. We really enjoyed looking on google maps at the locations of the other schools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea! It's good to get involved in Maddie's learning and it's nice to see the kids sharing things with lots of other children in different places. I will look at this and try to comment when I can.

    Maddie's Dad, Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its a great idea learning with other schools from diffent towns even countrys.

    Will's Mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was at school it used to take months to communicate with my French pen-pal, it did not feel very real. Now Adam can instantly talk to children around the country and around the world, which will really bring geography alive and add other dimensions to the English language. Adam Todd's Dad.

    ReplyDelete

We love to receive comments and try to moderate them promptly. If you choose to sign in as anonymous please let us know who you are in the body of the comment.